Monday, March 22, 2010

wedding week

Hey, can you believe it is wedding week already? Crazy how that snuck up!

We have Danielle, Lora, and Dan in town staying with us now. Today is a slight lull in arrivals, but starting tomorrow, we get more family/friends, and I imagine the Bay Area just filling up with people we love for our wedding. Like zombies filtering throughout the region. I mean that in the best way possible - we like zombies in this house.

There is much to do over the next couple days. Many paper projects: menu cards, seating cards, ceremony readings. Errands to run, vows to write, emails to send to the DJ. I think we have it under control though. I actually look forward to the assembly line of work coming up; it's kind of exciting to imagine a house full of people hunched over the table with various art projects. Exciting for me because I am a giant nerd, in any case.

The next wedding event is a happy hour gathering put together by my work friends on Tuesday. Until then, we'll be up for air when the paper projects are done.

Friday weather outlook positive: 65 degrees, mostly sunny.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess, I have such a vivid image now of zombies quietly filtering into the Bay Area (but of course we like zombies!) God bless, you two were truly made for each other.
    All sorts of preparatory excitement here as well. We are really looking forward to this!
    Love,
    Art

    ReplyDelete